1 x 1 000 W RMS на 2 ома
1 x 500 W RMS на 4 ома
Вграден процесор Bass Engine:
- времева корекция
- параметричен екуалайзер
- регулируем LPF
- събсоник филтър
- Марка: Alpine
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 1000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- MOSFET power supply and output stage
- STAR Topology for cleaner sound
- Bass Engine® features:
- low-pass digital crossover, 30-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- variable subsonic filter (15-50 Hz in 5 Hz steps)
- parametric EQ variable from 30-160 Hz, ±12 dB
- Bass Compensator enhances low-end definition (3 settings)
- top-mounted digital control center with cover
- time correction 0-10 milliseconds in 0.1ms steps
- phase adjustment 0-180°
- turn-on delay
- digital readout
- detachable front cover
- blue power LED
- preamp inputs and outputs
- outboard fuse holder with 80-amp fuse
- requires 4-gauge power/ground leads and an 80-amp fuse — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- extra-large gold-plated terminals
V12 AccuClass-D Mono Amplifier: The V12 AccuClass-D amplifier design allows it to deliver massive power without correspondingly huge current draw. Class D amplifiers are very efficient, and generate very little heat.
Gain Factor: Gain Factor is a unique and patent-pending digital processing technology that allows more audible power to be delivered even when pushing the amplifier to its limit. Unlike all analog compensation techniques, Gain Factor interpolates and modifies the signal at the individual digital data level, enhancing smaller signals more and larger signals less without driving the amplifier into hard clipping. The result is more clean power, sooner on the volume knob.
Hood: The amplifier has a hinged metal hood that flips up to reveal the control panel and LCD display. The control panel consists of five buttons: Display, Mode, Enter, <, and >. These buttons are used to navigate the menu that includes all the adjustments on the amp (input level, crossover, EQ, time correction, phase, etc). When closed, the LCD display is visible through the smoked plastic window, allowing you to read the amp's temperature, current draw or input voltage readout. Two Allen-head screws secure the hood in the closed position.
End Cover/Terminal Cover: The amplifier has a black end cover and a silver terminal cover that can be added to improve appearance after the amplifier has been installed. Both the end cover and terminal cover come with hardware to hold them in place. When installed, the end cover and terminal cover add approximately 1-3/8" to the depth of the amplifier.
In-Line Fuse Holder: This amp comes with an in-line AGU fuse holder and an 80-amp AGU fuse. Since the amplifier has no "built-in" fuse, this fuse should be placed in line with the positive power lead at the amplifier. You should also place an appropriate fuse on the main power lead at the battery.
Verification Certificate: The amplifier comes with a certificate that informs you of the total RMS output of the particular amplifier. It lists the model number, serial number, test date, and the test conditions (voltage, impedance). The unit we reviewed measured 1,078 watts RMS into 2 ohms at 14.4 volts.
Display: The digital display can be switched between input voltage, current draw, and internal temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Bass Engine DSP: The MRD-M1000 uses digital signal processing to offer six sophisticated Bass Engine controls without signal loss or sound degradation. The Bass Engine features include:
- Digital Time Correction: Time correction allows you to time align this amp with others in the system. This is particularly useful to maximize SPL if there are multiple subs and sub amps. The adjustment range runs from 0-10ms in 0.1ms steps.
- Digital Parametric Equalizer: A fully adjustable parametric EQ is built into this amp. The center frequency is adjustable from 30 to 160Hz in 1/12 octave steps. The Q value of the EQ curve is selectable between 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. The EQ level is adjustable from -12dB to +12dB in 1dB steps.
- Built-in Variable Crossover: The built-in low-pass crossover is adjustable from 30 to 200Hz in 1/12 octave steps with a slope of 24dB/octave.
- Sub-sonic Filter: The sub-sonic filter is used to filter out low frequencies that you cannot hear but can "rob" power from the amplifier. The crossover point is variable between 15Hz and 50Hz in 5Hz steps.
- Bass Compensation: The Bass Compensation circuit is used to enhance low-end bass definition. When engaged, the Bass Compensation circuit provides bass with sharp auditory impact, even with a small diameter woofer. Once turned on, you can select the Bass Compensation level that best suits your desired results: Bass Comp 1, Bass Comp 2 or Bass Comp 3.
- Phase Control: The phase is selectable between 0 and 180 degrees.
Multi-Amp Installation: Because the above adjustments are all digital and discrete, two of these amplifiers can be used to power the two voice coils of a DVC woofer (technically this is true of any amp, but with analog adjustments an oscilloscope is needed to ensure the outputs are identical).
Amplifier ID: Alpine's RUX-4280 Remote Amplifier Control Center (RACC) will control up to eight V12 AccuClass-D amplifiers. For this reason each amp needs its own ID when more than one amp and the RACC are used.
Remote Level Control: This amplifier's level can be controlled remotely with the optional RUX-4180 Subwoofer Level Control. Note: The RUX-4180 can only control one amplifier. For multiple amplifiers, the RUX-4280 Remote Amplifier Control Center should be used.
Turn On Delay: The amp's turn-on time is adjustable. This is useful for eliminating the loud "thump" that occurs when multiple amplifiers are turned on simultaneously.
Output Disable Mode: The Output Disable Mode turns off the power output of the amp while leaving the control functions active. This should be used when adjusting the DSP function. Only the power of the DSP circuit is on and in the current saving state. After making adjustments, the output disable mode should be turned off.
Memory: All the settings on the amp can be stored in memory for easy return to your preferred values.
3-Way Protection Circuitry: This amplifier has a 3-way protection circuitry to guard against accidents and undesired operations. It includes protection for Short circuit, Over-voltage, and Thermal overload. When the amplifier goes into protection mode, the LCD display will show a Error code explaining the cause of the failure.
Battery (+12 V)/Ground (GND): The Battery and Ground terminals are gold-plated set-screw terminals (approximately 3/8" diameter) that will accept up to 4 gauge wire. A 4mm Allen wrench is included to tighten/loosen the set screws. An 80-amp AGU fuse and an in-line fuse holder is supplied for protecting the amp. The fuse holder should be placed in line with the positive power wire at the amplifier. In addition, you should always protect the main power lead for the amplifier system with an appropriate fuse at the battery.
Remote (turn-on): The remote terminal is gold-plated set-screw terminal that will accept up to 10 gauge wire (approx. 3/16" diameter). A 2.5mm Allen wrench is included to tighten/loosen the set screw.
Speaker Output: The speaker terminals are gold-plated screw terminals that will accept a spade or ring connector up to 1/2" wide. You can convert the terminal to a set-screw terminal by substituting the installed Phillips-head screw with the supplied gold-plated 2.5mm Allen-head set screw. As a set-screw terminal, it will directly accept up to 8-gauge speaker wire.
RCA Input/Output: The amplifier includes gold-plated RCA line input jacks (there is no speaker-level input) and gold-plated RCA pre-out jacks.
Controller: The amp has a 7-pin female DIN jack for connection to the RUX-4280 Remote Amplifier Control Center (RACC) or the RUX-4180 Subwoofer Level Control.
RMS Power Rating (measured at 14.4V):
- Into a 4-Ohm Load: 500 watts x 1
- Into a 2-Ohm Load: 1000 watts x 1
Minimum impedance is 2 Ohms.
Максимална мощност на канал:1000 W
RMS мощност на канал (2 ома):1000 W
RMS мощност на канал (4 ома):500 W
Вградени филтри:Нискочестотен (LPF)
Минимален импеданс:2 Ома
Усилвател клас:Клас D - дигитален